Who can we help?
Problems of Auditory perception, communication, and psychosomatic difficulties
Sleep disorders, stiffening of the spine, etc.
- Ex. Morbus (Parkinson's), Meniere's disease
Lack of dynamism with symptoms of exhaustion/burnout during rehabilitation
- Sudden (temporary) hearing loss
Sensitivity to noise
Concentration and attention problems
Loss of energy in old age
Voice and singing improvement (ex. intonation, expression)
Optimization and stabilization of residual hearing
For CEOs or executives affected with fatigue, stress or burnout
To energize or relax employees
- Linguistic, motor, psychological
- Due to premature birth
School and learning difficulties:
- Reading and spelling
- Lack of concentration, easily distracted
- Language and speech disorders
- Emotional withdrawal, fears
- Lack of self-awareness
- Restlessness, hyperactivity (ADHD):
- Attention deficit syndrome (ADD)
- Low frustration tolerance
- Body image
- Gross and fine motor skills
- Body posture
- After adoption, divorce, etc.
Autism spectrum disorders
- Autistic traits
- Down's syndrome
- West syndrome, Prader-Willy syndrome
- Brain injury
Integration of foreign languages
In school environments, as a method to treat problems preventively.
We alternate language, mathematics, and behavioral programs.
The results of the application of the method at the Europa School in Genk have highlighted positive changes. MBL works with and supervises several other schools implementing the method.
In the town of Dolgelin, Germany, near the Polish border, a school using our method has even been named "Jozef Vervoort Primary School" in honor of our president and founder.