Due to the relaxation of the measures taken by the National Security Council of Belgium, it has been possible since 8 June to book therapy sessions and overnight stays in our two institutes.
The health and safety of our customers and our staff is very important to us. Therefore, a series of hygienic measures have been implemented to prevent the spread of the virus.
Jozef Vervoort and his team provide a solid education in Audio-Psycho-Phonology and yearly continuous education workshops, as well as a biennial conference.
Mozart-Brain-Lab is where we designed the Brain-Activator and the audio device used for the listening training according to Professor Tomatis.
Therapists trained and certified by MBL are members of our international network, where they have many opportunities for professional exchange.
Listening training at Mozart-Brain-Lab
In addition to training therapists, conducting research and managing the MBL network, Mozart-Brain-Lab institute offers listening training programs. The building’s 2nd flloor can accommodate up to 23 children and 10 adults, for 90mn listening blocks followed by breaks, in quiet settings. For more information about the listening training, click here.
Why choose listening therapy at the MBL Center?
- Jozef Vervoort - recognized spiritual successor of Professor Alfred Tomatis.
- Custodian of the scientific heritage of Professor Tomatis.
- More than 40 years of experience and a team of professional therapists.
- An impressive track record: 31,000 children and 12,000 adults treated with the Tomatis therapy.
- Day and night therapy based on digital technology.
- Training therapists since 2002.